Rice and Cucumber Pancakes – A Delicious Low Potassium Meal IdeaPriyanka Vithlani
Rice and Cucumber Pancakes - A Delicious Low Potassium Meal Idea
- Mixing bowl
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well, add water only as needed till a batter consistency is formed.
- Grease the tawa with few drops of oil, pour the batter ,cook it using little oil until it turns slightly brown.
- Flip it on the other side ,serve hot with mint /coriander chutney
- Notes and varitions
- Instead of the rice flour we can use cooked rice too by grinding it well.
- Easy to digest and rich in fiber.
- Using bottle gourd helps reduce the inflammations in the liver and kidneys.
- The water and fiber in the bottle gourd and cucumber make the digestive system free and active.
- Cast iron cookware: https://amzn.to/3gycVVf
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today