Ginger Ladoos – Every bite countsPriyanka Vithlani
Ginger Ladoos - Every bite counts
- Mixing bowl
- Air tight container
- Mix all the ingredients except ghee in a bowl.
- Add melted ghee slowly to the dry mix.
- Mix everything with your fingers to make a dough that's wet enough to bind together.
- Pinch out a bit of dough and roll to make a small ball - about the size of a marble.
- Make more balls of the same size till all the dough is used up.
- Store the balls in an air tight container. The balls remain good at room temperature for 10 days.
- Ginger powder has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Ginger powder prevents gas and other digestive problems.
- Jaggery makes it rich in zinc, selenium and is the natural body cleanser.
- Can add nuts and seeds as per choice.
- Adding Grated Coconut,Cacao also gives it a different flavour.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today