Roundels and Pancakes: Relish Avocado 2 Ways for BreakfastPriyanka Vithlani
Avocado Lite Bite Roundels
- Blend all the ingredients to make a smooth paste.
- Grease a pan and add 1/2 cup of the batter. Spread the batter.
- Cook for 4 minutes and flip.
- Cook the other side and serve hot with a drizzle of pure, raw, and unpasteurized honey.
- The butter fruit is packed with vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, C, E, and K, all of which are essential to nourish to-be mothers and their babies.
- Avocados are rich in healthy fat and fiber. It fulfils 69% of the daily requirement of
- Vitamin C and 8% of the daily requirement of Vitamin E.
- When selecting the fruit, gently press it and check its firmness. It should not be too firm or too mushy.
- If it is too firm, wait a bit till it ripens. But if it is mushy, discard it.
- You can use pumpkin paste or puree if avocados are unavailable.
Savory Buttery Avocado Pancakes
- Mash and mix the avocados with beetroot, pumpkin puree, onion, flour, red chilies, and oregano.
- Add the egg or sattu flour and mix well to make a batter.
- Heat a pan over low heat. Spread the batter gently.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and turn to the other side.
- Let it cook for a minute and serve hot with chutney or dip.
- Avocados are a great source of lutein, carotenoids, zeaxanthin, alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, and tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- Adding beetroot and pumpkin puree makes it rich in fiber and excellent for digestive health too.
- Check out other avocado recipes here:
- You can add different vegetables per seasonal availability, like beans and peas.
Top and garnish with tahini or hummus as per choice. Check out the recipe for tahini here.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today