Monsoon Special momos – Enjoy health and taste in every bitePriyanka Vithlani
Monsoon Special momos - Enjoy health and taste in every bite
- Mixing bowl
- 1 cup Ragi flour can use jowar/Amaranth flour too
- 1/4 cup Rice flour
- 2 to 3 tbsp Sattu flour
- 1 Grated Carrot
- 6 nos. French beans chopped
- 1/4 cup Shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup boiled peas
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 1/2 tsp Ajwain
- 1/2 tsp Cold pressed Sesame oil.
- Salt as per taste
- Pepper to taste
- Chop all the vegetables.
- In a BLENDER , take all the chopped vegetables, ginger, garlic and pulse them till they are coarsely done.
- Heat oil in a pan,stir fry the vegetables for few minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper,Ajwain then mix well and allow the mixture to cool.
- In a separate bowl mix in the Ragi, Rice flour and sattu flour with a pinch of salt.
- Add in water and form a dough.
- Allow the dough to rest for 15 minutes.(cover the dough with a soft muslin cloth and set it aside).
- Divide the dough into smaller portions and roll out each smaller portion into a thin circular sheet.
- Fill the stuffing in these thin sheets, then fold the edges to form the momos.
- Seal the edges well and steam for about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve hot with garlic chutney.
- Momo is a steamed dumpling native to East and North eastern parts of India and Nepal.
- It hails from Tibet and Traditionally the filling was typically meat due to the scarcity of vegetables in Tibet.
- However, like all other dishes, it has evolved over a period so that vegetarians too can get the benefit of tasting this delicious dish.
- Use your creativity and stuff it with colorful vegetables,Minced Chicken or even Steamed Sprouts.
- Make use of the special steamed delicacy this monsoon and enjoy the goodness of Vitamins, fiber and antioxidants.
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at email@example.com.