Broccoli Mushroom Stir FryPriyanka Vithlani
Broccoli Mushroom Stir Fry
- Cooking pan
- 1 medium cup broccoli florets cleaned well
- 1 cup mushroom cleaned well
- Salt as required
- 1 tsp fresh black peppercorns
- 1 whole bird chilly
- 2 tbsp spring onions finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery - if available
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp chopped ginger
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- fresh thyme and basil fresh add on
- few drops of cold pressed coconut oil
- half cup water
- 2 tbsp coconut cream/mushroom sauce as per availability
- Wash broccoli and mushrooms under running water and keep them aside.
- Now, place a pan over a medium flame and pour water in it.
- Add broccoli and mushrooms in it and allow it to boil for 5 mins.
- Drain and set aside.
- In the meantime, chop garlic, spring onions and celery finely.
- Place a pan over a medium flame and pour few drops of oil in it.
- Once the oil is heated, add chopped ginger, garlic, bird chilly and celery and fry until tender.
- Now, add spring onions and fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and fry the mixture for 4-5 minutes more.
- Now add the broccoli, salt, crushed peppercorns, lemon juice, thyme, basil and mix them together.
- Cook the mixture on a high flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Add on a drizzle of coconut cream / mushroom cream sauce.
- Stir it well.
- Turn off the stove.
- For those who don't take in mushrooms, A2 paneer /vegan paneer can be used as an alternative too.
- Use the combination of colorful vegetables available.
- Top it with sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and serve hot with a cup of soup /pasta as per choice.
Homemade coconut cream
- 3/4 cup coconut grated
- 2 ½ cups hot water
- Place coconut and water into a blender and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Blend the mixture on high for 5 minutes.
- Using a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth, strain the coconut mixture into a container.
- If using a cheesecloth use your hands to squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Put a lid on the container and store in the fridge.
- Within 24 hours, you will find that separation has occurred.
- The separation is the coconut cream that has settled at the top.
- The coconut cream can be scooped out and used separately in recipes.
- You can again use up the coconut cream and pour the milk and cream into a blender and blend until smooth. This will produce a full cream coconut milk which can be used in any recipe that calls for coconut milk.
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at email@example.com.