Egg Bhurji roll (Ramadan Special)Priyanka Vithlani
Egg Bhurji roll (Ramadan Special)
- Chopping board
- Cast iron pan
- Start by chopping the onions, tomatoes, green chilies, methi and coriander leaves properly.
- Place a pan over medium flame and heat few drops of oil in it.
- Add the chopped onions, tomatoes and green chilies and saute them for a minute.
- Set aside.
- Prepare the Bhurji mixture.
- Crack the eggs open over the pan and cook for some time.
- Add the salt, turmeric powder, and red chili powder as per your taste.
- Keep stirring.
- Once the bhurji is ready, sprinkle the chopped methi coriander leaves on the top, cover and cook well for 5 minutes.
- Lastly add the onion, tomato mixture prepared earlier.
- Mix well set the ready Bhurji mix aside.
- Next, combine the flours add little water and knead a soft dough.
- Roll into thin roti/paratha.
- Cook in a tawa with few drops of oil.
- Spread the ready Bhurji mixture over the Paratha and roll it tightly.
- Serve hot with chutney.
- Eggs are rich in protein and contain Omega-3 and Vitamin B12 which are essential for brain development.
- Eggs contain Vitamin D which helps in the healthy development of bones.
- Tomatoes are rich in lycopene and Vitamin C.
- Always buy free-range eggs and preferably organic eggs.
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at email@example.com.