Oats Banana Muffins – Delish the delicious bite after bite.Priyanka Vithlani
Oats Banana Muffins - Delish the delicious bite after bite.
- 1 cup old-fashioned oat ground to flour
- 2 tablespoons melted virgin coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons organic honey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana about 1 banana
- 1/3 cup milk of choice or water I used almond milk
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon plus more for sprinkling on top
- 1/3 chopped almonds
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 degrees Celsius). If necessary, grease all cups of your muffin tin with very little coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, beat the coconut oil and honey together with a whisk. Add the eggs and beat well. Mix in the mashed bananas and milk, followed by the baking soda, vanilla extract, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add oats flour to the bowl and mix with a large spoon, just until combined. If you’d like to add any nuts, chocolate, or dried fruit, fold them in now. (I have used only chopped almonds)
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups, filling each cup about two-thirds full.
- Bake muffins for 22 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Place the muffin tin on a cooling rack to cool. You might need to run a butter knife along the outer edge of the muffins to loosen them from the pan.
- These muffins will keep at room temperature for up to 2 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Rich in fiber and antioxidants, the muffins are perfect to curb the sweet tooth cravings.
- Adding banana makes it rich in potassium too.
- Add on more variations by adding pumpkin seeds, grated coconut.
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.